Back in 2018 I did a post showing how we can totally maintain our Caribbean tradition of a huge, delicious Christmas dinner AND remain on track eating low-carb or keto. Four years and several more low-carb Christmas dinners later, I thought an update was in order. I have added some family and friends favourite dishes to my Christmas dinner repertoire and I’m happy to share my recipes and ideas with you here.
My 2018 post was a pretty good one, if I may say so myself! You should check it out. I looked at all of this:
- Christmas meat dish options
- Low-carb side dishes to replace the traditional crab heavy mac n cheese, rice npeas, etc.
- Keto breads to add interest and keep things jiggy
- Keto desserts (for what is a festive feast without a dessert table!)
- Keto cocktails (yes, we can keep our spirits high should we so choose)